Sunday, February 12, 2012

Testimonials

Dear George
Thank you for making this such an enjoyable trip for us. You certainly went the extra mile to accommodate all of our needs. You helped us to love your country too!
Your new friends
Herold & Colleen Johnsrude
Didsbury, Canada

Dear George
I just want you to know what a pleasure it has been for me to be hauled all over your country with you. Thank you for letting me in on your conversations & hearing your perspective on things here. Thanks for yanking my chain & keeping me on my toes! Thank you for all your hard work & patience with all of us. It is not unappreciated, please know that
Becky Osterhus
Minneapolis

Dear George
Many thanks for the ways you looked after us, joked with us and said just the right thing. I knew I would have a good time with HCJB, but having a committed Christian as our guide made it extra special. I loved the dinner with South Africans & the insight you gave us about your people. We will surely pray more intelligently now.
Sincerely
Margo Cuthbert
Dunwoody, Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment